Bullet Central is a licensed exporter and we make our products available to customers around the world. Some of our products can be shipped directly to customers without any restrictions, while other products are controlled by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). ITAR controlled items can still be shipped to you, but some additional steps are necessary to ensure that all regulations are met. Bullet Central is fully prepared to assist you in meeting all requirements needed to ship our products to you.
One of the ways Bullet Central makes the export process easier for you is that we are establishing distributors in various parts of the world. Those distributors will take care of all the export/import issues and will inventory products in your region, making delivery quick and hassle free. If a distributor is not available in your area, we can create an export license allowing us to ship directly to you. An export license costs $350 regardless of the size of your order, so it’s an economical option for larger orders. Also, export permits can be used for multiple shipments spanning as much as four years, allowing you to maximize the value of a permit. If an individual export permit is the right option for you, the process is as follows:
- Obtain an import permit from your government showing that you are allowed to receive the items you want to purchase.
- Once you have the import permit, Bullet Central will assist you in completing the remainder of the paperwork needed to obtain an export permit.
- Bullet Central will apply for an export permit.
- Bullet Central will manage the shipment of the required products to your location along with all required documentation.
If you are interested in purchasing Bullet Central products from outside the United States, contact us to determine if a distributor is available in your area, or if a export permit is required. We look forward to proving you with some of the premier products available for competitive rifle shooting!
1102 Page Drive S
Fargo, ND 58103
Tel.:+1 701 371 4444
Fax:+1 701 293 3427
How to place an international order:
- Add Bullet Central products to the cart. Please note: The prices reflected on our website may not reflect the final price for international orders. As with all customers, if you want to order a rifle action please call +1 701 371 4444 after visiting our actions page.
- You will not be able to calculate shipping costs. Please add the specific quantities of each product to the cart, then proceed to checkout.
- When filling out your billing details, be sure to review your information for complete accuracy, specifically the country you are shipping to and the best phone number you can be reached at.
- At the bottom of the check-out page, be sure to click “International order”. We cannot accept international credit cards online. Accept the terms and conditions and click “Place order”. If you are asked to enter your credit card and do not see an International Order option, please call +1 701 371 444 for assistance.
- You should receive a confirmation e-mail. Keep this e-mail for your record as it contains your order # and you may need it.
- Wait for us to call you. You should receive a phone call from us within the next 24 hours(Monday-Friday). If you do not receive a quote from us within this timeframe, please give us a call at +1 701 371 4444 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.