Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Laws and Restrictions: It is the customer’s responsibility to know and understand the laws and restrictions regarding firearms in his or her jurisdiction. Bullet Central will never knowingly ship or transfer a product to a person in any jurisdiction where it is not legal to possess the product. Bullet Central shall have no liability in an instance where a customer intentionally or unintentionally violates a local, state, or federal law.
Firearm Components and Parts: All firearm components sold by Bullet Central are intended for the use of qualified gunsmiths. Buyers are responsible for finding a qualified professional to assist in installing the component. Bullet Central is not responsible for improper use or installation of products sold. We cannot be responsible for any damages, loss, or physical harm arising from misuse, improper installation, careless handling, unauthorized modifications, neglect, corrosion or other influences beyond our control.
Firearm Accessories and Cleaning: Buyers are responsible for proper usage of the firearm accessories and cleaning products purchased. It is advised that buyers refer to the manufacturers instructions before using any newly purchased product. Bullet Central cannot be responsible for any damages, loss, or physical harm resulting from the misuse, careless handling or unauthorized modification of such products.
By choosing to purchase a product from Bullet Central, buyers are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
SHIPPING METHODS & PRICES
At Bullet Central we want to ensure that you get the best and cheapest possible shipping cost, we also want to ensure that you get your products when and how you want them. For this reason we have a variety of options to choose from. This page will help you understand the different shipping methods we use and maybe assist you in deciding how you want something shipped.
A FEW NOTES:
- Shipping Specials & Promotions DO NOT apply to international orders.
- The cutoff for shipping orders is 1pm CST Monday – Friday, orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the following business day. These times and days may change or fluctuate due to weather, holidays or other occasions. This does not apply to international orders.
- We require signature confirmation on the following items: Actions, Ammunition (Requires Adult Signature), Riflescopes, Lower Receivers, and all orders costing over $800. This is for your safety, to ensure that you receive your items. Signature is only required for orders that are being shipped. If you wish to pick up your items a discount will be applied when you check out so you are not charged the fee for a signature.
- All shipping prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Our smart shipping calculator is located on the cart as well as in the checkout page. This calculator determines the best shipping prices based on your location and the product you are purchasing.
- If you live in South Africa and would like to place an order, please place your order through Bullet Central Africa. If they do not have an item you want, you may call us at +1 (701) 371 - 4444.
These shipping options are for orders placed within the US, international orders will have different prices and options. If you would like to know more about international orders give us a call at +1 (701) 371 - 4444 and ask for international sales. We are not responsible for international shipments that are lost in transit or held in customs during transit.
LOCAL PICKUP IN FARGO, ND:
This shipping option is NOT a free shipping option, these are for local customers who wish to place their order online and collect their items at our office. You can pick up your items in our Fargo facility at 1102 Page Drive S, Fargo, ND 58103. If you choose this option you will be charged tax.
Please check your local laws before purchasing ammunition from BulletCentral.com.
We can ship ammunition to most places, but unfortunately due to a combination of federal, state, and local regulations and shipping constraints, we cannot ship to the following locations:
- Chicago, IL
- Puerto Rico
- Washington D.C.
- Los Angeles, CA
- APO & FPO Addresses
- PO Boxes
- All International locations
The following places we can ship to, but the order must be shipped to an FFL, or we need other documentation before it can be shipped. Please call to place your order if you would like them ammunition shipped any of the following states:
- New York
- New Jersey
OTHER NOTES ABOUT SHIPPING AMMUNITION
- Can only be shipped via UPS
- Must be 21 or older to purchase ammunition
- All Federal laws apply when purchasing, shipping, and receiving ammunition.
- Adult Signature is required for all Ammunition shipments
- Laws regarding sales of ammunition to customers change quickly, we try our best to monitor these changes and inform our customers. If you do not see your location listed above we can most likely ship to you. However, keep in mind that laws change quickly and it can be difficult to keep track. We remain the right to cancel your order if we feel it would be unlawful to ship your order.
PRODUCTS ON BACKORDER
Backordered means we currently do not have the item in stock, but plan to in the near future. If you would like to purchase an item on backorder, purchase it like you would any other product and we will ship it to you when it arrives.
- You will be charged for an item on backorder when you place the order.
- You will only be charged shipping once, when you place the original order. If you placed an order that contained items that were not on backorder, you will be charged for shipping on those items, but not on the backordered item. Note – This is subject to change depending on shipping cost.
- If you placed an order that only contains items on backorder, you will be charged shipping for those items.
- If you placed an order and did not realize it was on backorder and no longer wish to purchase the item, don’t worry. Just give us a call at +1 (701) 371 - 4444 and we will cancel the order.
If an item is not on backorder, it can be waitlisted. This means you will be notified when an out-of-stock item comes back in stock. In order to receive notifications for a specific product please follow these instructions:
- When an item says it is out of stock, there will be a button on the product page that says “Notify Me”.
- Click the “Join Waitlist” Button.
- Enter your email address.
- When the product goes back in stock you will be notified via email.
Please Note: Entering your email address does not reserve this item for you. When you receive the notification it is your responsibility to purchase the product in a timely fashion. If the product goes out of stock before you are able to make a purchase you can sign up for the waitlist again.
We reserve the right to place product limitations on certain items to allow all our customers the chance to have fair access to items that are in limited supply.
If you try to make duplicate orders or place the order under someone else’s name we reserve the right to cancel any subsequent orders after your first.
To prevent an item from overselling we recommend customers place all orders online. This will guarantee that our website updates in a timely manner.
We recommend you sign up for notifications on when an out of stock product will come back in stock. Please select the “Join Waitlist” button on the product page and enter your email address. You will be notified when that specific product comes back in stock via email.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
We stand by the quality of our products, and we are confident that you will be happy with your purchase. However, should you find that you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, you are welcome to return the product to us within 30 days from date of purchase. In the event that a product is damaged or does not function properly, customers should contact us and provide proof of the defect. We will provide free return shipping and offer to send a replacement item or refund the full purchase price.
Please note for items outside the 30 day window we can offer an exchange or store credit only.
Any type of warranty issue will be handled on a case by case basis. Some returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
We will not allow returns for the following items:
- Items that are used, altered or not in the original packaging